Who will pay for their care?

Private Care (Self Funding)

It is a private arrangement between you and the Home care providers.

Personal Budgets (Social Services)

A personal budget is an amount of money set aside to pay for your care needs. You can direct your local authority how to spend this budget on your behalf, or you can take the personal budget as a direct payment to pay for services yourself.

Read More

Direct Payments

Direct payments from social services are payments made to you or the person you're looking after so you can buy care services for yourself.

Read More

Social Services

If you have been assessed as needing help from social services, you may be able to get direct payments to choose and buy those services yourself. Otherwise you can get the services directly from your council.

Read More

Continuing Care (NHS Trust)

Health services are provided through NHS organizations such as Primary Care Trusts, NHS Trusts and Mental Health Trusts.

Read More

Continuing Care (Social Services)

Social and community care services from your local authority

Local authorities provide social and community care services, such as:

- Personal care at home, for example, help with bathing, dressing, getting up and going to bed
- Delivery of hot or frozen meals
- Day centre facilities, and
- Care provided in a care home

Read More

Please fill out
our New Online
Service Form